norah the dancer
moonray will donate net proceeds to the jai vakeel foundation.
meet norah, she doesn’t know how to stop moving .
marking the occasion of world disability day, the moonray craft collective and the jai vakeel foundation come together with an aligned vision for inclusion: a world that has space for everyone in it, a world that is stronger for all.
made from humble scrap fabrics, the moonchildren with distinct personalities are inspired by the children of the jai vakeel foundation; conceptualised and designed by avantika and karishma swali and handcrafted by the enterprising female artisans of the chanakya school of craft.
- the many aspects of their personalities are brought to life using a combination of hand techniques such as applique and contemporary versions of traditional needlepoint techniques such as satin stitch, cross-stitch, micro-beading and crochet.
- washing not recommended.
- 13.5cms x 6.5cms
- the moonchildren celebrate the artisanal legacies of india and include traditional craftsmanship in our efforts towards craft preservation via responsible innovation.
- the moonchildren have been manufactured in a safe, fair trade and sa 8000 certified workplace.
- the moonchildren are plastic-free!
- free shipping within india.
- courier ships within 14 business days.