norah the dancer (festive edition)
moonray will donate net proceeds to the jai vakeel foundation.
meet norah, she doesn’t know how to stop moving.
marking the occasion of world disability day, the moonray craft collective and the jai vakeel foundation come together with an aligned vision for inclusion: a world that has space for everyone in it, a world that is stronger for all.
made from humble scrap fabrics, the moonchildren with distinct personalities are inspired by the children of the jai vakeel foundation; conceptualised and designed by avantika and karishma swali and handcrafted by the enterprising female artisans of the chanakya school of craft.
- the many aspects of their personalities are brought to life using a combination of hand techniques such as applique and contemporary versions of traditional needlepoint techniques such as satin stitch, cross-stitch, micro-beading and crochet.
- washing not recommended.
- 16cms x 9cms
- the moonchildren celebrate the artisanal legacies of india and include traditional craftsmanship in our efforts towards craft preservation via responsible innovation.
- the moonchildren have been manufactured in a safe, fair trade and sa 8000 certified workplace.
- the moonchildren are plastic-free!
- free shipping within india.
- courier ships within 14 business days.